The Telpad 2 is an entry or exit keypad, for doors, gates, turnstiles, barriers or bollards, which can be remotely configured via the Commtel product it’s connected to! It’s also now available in a sleek anthracite grey to complement our anthracite Telguard intercoms!
DID YOU KNOW?
For applications which require keypad entry only, you can connect a Telpad to one of our 4G Hubs!
One of the most significant benefits of using a Telpad compared to a standalone keypad is remote programming! However, combining it with our 4G Hub enables your customers to use clever built-in features like the onboard time clock and activity logs. Best of all, the 4G Hub includes SMS notifications as standard to alert you of any activity!
- Simply connect to an existing Telguard or Optimus intercom or Hub via 4 cores.
- The Telpad II can either:
- Absorb the existing codes of the panel it’s connected to (the only option for Optimus)
- Be programmed with separate codes to diﬀerentiate between exit and entry (Telguard intercoms only).
- All programming can be achieved remotely via connected equipment, therefore no site visits are required.
- A low proﬁle, moulded anthracite back box and a stainless steel faceplate.
- Trade and Clear buttons as standard.
- Powder coated in anthracite grey (RAL 7016)